[Sca-cooks] Foood Historians was OOP but Not OT - Ancient Greek Food

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Jan 20 17:00:02 PST 2008

Take a look at Food History News and the page for NACHO--
North American Culinary Historians Organization.
http://foodhistorynews.com/nacho.html
You'll want to get listed there.

There's usually a NACHO meeting in connection with the Longone
lectures at UM. Next one of those will be May 2009.

Good luck

Johnna