[Sca-cooks] Elizabeth Crocker

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 10:32:18 PST 2008

This morning on my friendly radio station (Classic FM)
what startled me awake (which was good) ws the news
announcement along the lies of:  It will now be
required that cookery be a required class taught at
schools ro 11-14 year olds in the UK and at the
secondary level..."

There has been a lot lately slamming fast foods here
and the rise of obesity here (Me, I think the MAIN
culprit is sit all day at school and go home and play
on the computer  no physical activity, no recess
running and playing -- which is also a problem in US
schools as a result of NCLB.. (no child left behind)

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx