[Sca-cooks] Cooks get together at Estrella War?

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 19:34:40 PST 2008

At 05:32 PM 1/30/2008,Huette von Ahrens said something like:
>Hi again!
>
>How many of us are going to be at Estrella War?  I would love to have a
>get together
>and meet some of you.
>
>Huette

I'll be there. I'll be somewhere in the vicinity of House Iron Maiden (on a
corner of Calafia).

The two ladies I have coming with me have agreed that we'll be
participating in/observing that odd looking Banana Bread competition on
Thursday evening.

Other than that? The 3 of us shall wander about and they will be
endeavoring to teach me how to enjoy an event with unstructured time.

Cheers!
Maggie MacD.