[Sca-cooks] What is this?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 16:09:14 PST 2008

I don't have a clue what it is, but is he interested in selling it?  At a
reasonable price?  I'm thinking I can find a good use for it.

Mairi Ceilidh

A friend of mine over in the UK found this in an old blacksmithing
shop he's taken over. The guy who was there tended to hoard things, so
it may or may not have anything to do with smithing. I swear I've seen
something similar, but can't remember where, so I figured I'd ask you
guys, in case y'all might have an idea ;-) One suggestion was a ham
holder, so it might be food related. The horns do slide up and down
the central bar, and I think it's (real) wrought iron, dated to
Victorian times.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87544&id=16076225390

--
Saint Phlip