[Sca-cooks] Help needed....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:39:11 PST 2008

I'm looking for any participants on this list who live in or near Muncie,
Indiana.  I have a good friend who is director of a museum there.  Her
museum puts on special dinner parties several times a year and, as she used
to participate in the SCA, thought that possibly doing a Medieval or
Renaissance meal (maybe even with some period entertainment/dancing) might
be a great idea.  She doubted that the folks in the SCA could actually cook
the meal as it requires licensing/certification by the local authorities.
But there is a local culinary institute that does have this licensing and
might be willing to do the actual work with direction/recipes/advice from
the SCA.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with
my friend.

Thanks!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.