[Sca-cooks] AEthelmearc Twelfth Night feast

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Mon Jan 7 03:31:25 PST 2008

This coming weekend I'm the head cook for AEthelmearc's Twelfth Night feast.
I would appreciate any feedback. The menu can be found at
http://medievalcuisine.madpage.com/recipes/feasts/italian3.html with links
to the recipes. The recipes are not in set up in my web template, so
apologies if they are a little difficult to read.

Thank you,

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature