[Sca-cooks] Coffee mill documentation needed

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 08:50:30 PST 2008

I figured, this group would be a good place to post a request for information on a period culinary tool.  This gentle needs to document an artifact for use as an heraldic
charge. Please post responses to this list and also cc: Teceangl at <tierna.britt at gmail.com>

Yours in service,
Dame Selene Colfox
Aurum Pursuivant, Caid [as well as cook and bottle washer]