[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jan 26 18:26:01 PST 2008

Got a question from one of my mundane friends. She's taken a liking to
a pizza made by a place near her, which made the pizza with a buttery
crust, and was a white pizza. Unfortunately, they're in the habit of
overcooking it, and the service was so bad, the last couple times he
tried to order one, she's given up.

She says that the sauce was an "Alfredo" sauce (shaddap, A ;-) but
what got my attention was her description of the crust, which was
"buttery". Anybody have any idea as to how to make such a crust?

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard