[Sca-cooks] Butter (OT, a bit)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:11:20 PDT 2008

Oh...while I'm thinking of it...so far as cooking at Pennsic is concerned,
Sportsmans Guide has what looks to me like the ideal camp stove.  It's a
little on the heavy side (60 lbs or so), but is much better.  It consists of
two rings, each about 10 - 12 inches across.  There are two rows of holes
(for the flames) on this outside ring.  The same is true of the inner ring.
There are three solid brass controls for each of the two burners, allowing
for more control over the amount of heat you get.

If you go to Sportsmans
Guide<http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=187727>you can
see it...it's the Deluxe Double Burner stove and runs $69.97...a
little more expensive than some of the others, but I suspect it'll last a
VERY long time, not to mention giving us very high and very low heating
options.

Kiri