[Sca-cooks] Julia Child's house for sale

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 12:07:00 PDT 2008

Yeah, but they took the kitchen out and shipped it to the Smithsonian, and
without HER kitchen, I ain't payin' that kind of price.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein