[Sca-cooks] Tall cabinets and short people

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 12:12:31 PDT 2008

Remove the doors, and put silk plants, or decorative pottery, or knick
knacks, or great-grand-mother's-china and crystal there.  If they are on
outside walls, and you have a very handy handyperson around, knock out some
new windows...

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

(at 5' 4" and getting shorter I share your pain.)