[Sca-cooks] flame-resistant mats

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:23:58 PDT 2008

Home Depot is a start...or Lowe's.  Another possibility is your local store
that sells wood stoves...the law in most areas says that you have to put a
flame retardant surface under the stove.  Another possibility is to look at
a place that sells old-time kitchen stuff...it used to be that stoves had a
center space that you could put a flame-retardant mat on...they're usually
metal folded around a cardboard core.

Hope this helps....

Kiri