[Sca-cooks] Period German Foods/Resources

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 09:37:25 PDT 2008

>Greetings, I pray you are all well and in fine spirits. After a long absense form the list, I've returned with a refreshed interest in period food and cooking.
>
>Please, to help aide some resent interest and research, I was hoping to pick ya'lls brain for Period German recipes/resources.

I've been translating Max Rumpolt's Ein New Cookbook, the current version is online here.
http://www.geocities.com/ranvaig/medieval/med.html

I also started a group for medieval German food.  Its pretty quiet but could be another good place to ask questions.  Check the file and the links sections too.