[Sca-cooks] Ansteorran mountains was Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Jul 2 20:58:10 PDT 2008

margaret wrote:

>> They have mountains in Ansteorra??
>> --Maire, heading for the Rock with all due speed (iced tea in hand....)
>>
> We have lots. Oklahoma alone has a couple of very old ranges. They're
> not very big any more, our winds got to them.
> As for Texas, They boast about them in their "we have everything" adds.
> Margarite going back to lurking.

What, you call those mountains? We call them speed bumps!

(On a clear day we can see Adams, Hood, and St Helens from NE Portland
here. Maybe this should be the Barony of Two-and-a-Half Mountains...)

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore