[Sca-cooks] Non Political

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri Jul 4 20:30:35 PDT 2008

WTF????
Am I missing a post or something? I don't recall seeing *anything* of a
political nature cross this list, unless it's the couple of "Happy 4th of
July" posts, and certainly not meriting such a response as that below....
--Maire, who participated in an SCA demo today (no barbeque...but that's
fine, since I'm on a diet)