[Sca-cooks] Camp stove

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:05:15 PDT 2008

One of my students did the same kind of thing.  What they did was to build
the stove into a cabinet (wood), with a fold-down butcher block top that's
hinged so you can use one side to cook and the other as a prep area.  The
whole works sets into a cabinet that they have painted with lovely Russian
designs.  It does run on propane.  They have done everything from a period
cheesecake to brownies in the oven...and they all come out beautifully.

Kiri