[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:24:27 PDT 2008

Also, unless you have some special allergy or sensitivity or some special
condition, there is nothing in Noni Juice or Mangosteen Juice that should be
in any way harmful to you. They are both fruits and not only very pure, but
very healthful and nutritious. I sold Mangosteen Juice (Xango) and my
husband sold Noni Juice.  I strongly suggest that you simply can't be afraid
of everything or believe everything you read.
Sabina