[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 17 08:28:04 PDT 2008

--On Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:11 AM -0400 "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus
Adamantius" <adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Georgia Foster wrote:
>
>> I actually went through the flavor list with my housemate ... who
>> just grimiced in the way he usually does when I discuss stuff like
>> that.  His reactions were most .... amusing.

Frankly, I want to try some of the cheese and risotta ice cream -- that
sounds just plain yummy!

(Oddly enough, since I always thought octopus tasted a lot like bubblegum,
that one sounded vaguely appealing as well).

As for the pickled plum icecream -- well, I never cared for the things
myself, but spent three years of my childhood watching all my friends go
gaga over them -- an icecream flavor makes a certain degree of sense.

toodles, margret