[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

Lady Celia CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Fri Jul 18 00:34:48 PDT 2008

Ben & Jerry's released a "Black & Tan" ice cream, fashioned after the
Guinness drink, with cream stout ice cream and chocolate ice cream, swirled
together.

They released it on March 16, 2006, not knowing that "Black & Tan" would be
a controversial name for some Irish and Irish-Americans.  There was a quiet
uproar and an apology.  I don't know if they withdrew the flavor, as it was
a limited edition flavor to begin with, but it's not in their Flavor
Graveyard.  However some web sites are still showing it for sale.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNA_en
US250US250&q=Ben+%26+Jerry%27s+Black+%26+Tan

I've had it.  It was ok.  Not my thing, but not bad.