[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 21 22:21:35 PDT 2008

Urtatim said:
<<< I have always requested that potential diners with food issues
contact me before a feast, but hardly any ever have.

Only one Principality feast was tricky. I planned a Greco-Roman
feast. Then not long beforehand i discovered that the Prince kinda
kept kosher (so no dairy and meat together); the Princess did not,
but was deathly allergic to nuts and honey (and honey was in nearly
every dish); and there were the usual vegetarians and some people
with fish allergies (and fish sauce was in nearly every dish).>>>

Is this the same feast you speak of in this article in the
Florilegium FEASTS section?
Greco-Romn-fst-art(48K) 12/ 7/03    An SCA Greco-Roman feast by Urtatim.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com