[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 22 14:11:06 PDT 2008

*smile* I have a theory that goes something like this:
If you can reliably eat in restaurants without getting deathly ill, trace
contacts with your allergen won't kill you-- or they already would have.
(Some people *can't* eat in restaurants, poor things.)
BUT that's no excuse for me not taking proper precautions, using different
spoons, etc. for different dishes.

(Ok, I cheat in terms of dayboards when we are cutting food on the field
in front of people.)

On the other hand, I'm wierded out by people who are afraid to put the
vegetables in to cook in a meat-and-vegetable dish until the meat is fully
cooked. :)