[Sca-cooks] Ice cream and just plain weird

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 07:16:09 PDT 2008

Sounds like a War trick to me. Something for a hot humid night.
Should make a nice vapor cloud.

(Pittsburgh has been having lots of rain this summer according to
firsthand accounts  by son who is spending his summer at Carnegie Mellon.
I know it was hot and humid last weekend at parents weekend.)

Johnnae