[Sca-cooks] Rice (was Re: Cooking Steaks was Re: lethal drinks)

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Wed Jul 23 08:06:01 PDT 2008

All right, so now I'm going to have to respectfully ask you all to stop
talking about rice.  Please.

My husband and I trying the almost-no-carb thing, and right now the thought
of some jasmine rice with peanut sauce on it is making me drool.

And that's not good for the computer.

Thank you for your consideration!  ;)

 -Helena