[Sca-cooks] South Beach

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 23 14:43:44 PDT 2008

> This is not stopping me from having a glass of orange juice a couple of
> times a week.  >:)  >>
>
> Ummm... then you're not actually doing "Phase 1" and you aren't actually
> detoxing, so you're not going to get anywhere.

*shrug* When we went on it, I ate fruit during the second week of phase 1
and I did end up losing weight and feeling the changes in energy/hunger
levels. I was kinda creeped out by all the stories of the people who did
the phase 1 thing over and over again every time they wanted to lose
weight, honestly.

Oh Dear. I'm discussing diets on the Cooks list. With Diet Fandom Geeks.
Jeez. Ew.

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net