[Sca-cooks] South Beach (was Re: Rice)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:56:42 PDT 2008

Boy, that's a hard one.  You can have cheese, and you can have meat, so you
might want to try something with those.  Also, IIRC, there is a frittatta
recipe in the SB cookbook that might have a texture that you can deal with.
You could also try looking at some of the veggies that you're allowed...I
can't remember whether tomatoes are allowed at level 1 or not.  I feel sure
lettuce, onion, mushrooms, etc. are allowed, so you might be able to come up
with something from that.  Take a look at the cookbook...it will give you
some ideas as well.

That's about the best advice I can give you.

Kiri