[Sca-cooks] courtboard?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 22:36:32 PDT 2008

Mistress Jadwiga replied:
<<< Well, it was me, though my dayboard person had done the setup. I
just used
it as an excuse to sit down and look like I wasn't lazying off.
Christopher Calhoune did the dayboard and courtboard, and did an
excellent
job.>>>

Okay, we've discussed dayboards and sideboards before, but what is a
"courtboard" and how does it differ from a dayboard? I'm assuming
that a "courtboard" is different from a "court, bored". :-)

Stefan

For those interested in more on dayboards, in the Florilegium FEASTS
section:
dayboards-msg     (62K)  2/20/08    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day
meals.
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga
Zajaczkowa.
Rus-Vik-daybd-art (10K) 11/27/05    A Russian/Viking dayboard done by
Mistress
                                        Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas