[Sca-cooks] South Beach

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:21:32 PDT 2008

Euriol wrote:

I can eat anything I want. What I have learned is
> how to eat in healthy moderation. To that end, I have managed to maintain a
> loss of 45 pounds since I started this program. Not the most successful
> weight loss I know,

Yay, moderation!  Yay, eating what you want!

45 pounds is an AWESOME weight loss.  Don't disparage yourself about that.
If you are happy about the loss and the way you look & feel and the food you
eat, then you're successful!

I'm a big believer in moderation myself.  Portion control has helped me lose
weight many a time, while still eating "bad" treats *occasionally* and never
feeling like I have to deny myself the things I really want to eat.

Time to get back to packing for War...

 -Helena