[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 24 22:39:18 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

I can't imagine not liking vegetarians.  For two reasons:

1. They're delicious.

2. They're all I'm allowed to eat, on my new diet.
--
Ian of Oertha   > > > > > > >

Seems to me that vegan/vegetaqrians are the ones destroying the environment.
. . .

A.  They are eating only the things that 'scrub' the CO2 out of the air,
thus leaving less foliage to protect and clairfy the atmosphere

B.  Methane is a HUGE factor in greenhouse gases . . . the stuff emitted by
ruminants like cattle, bison, antelope, deer . . . and leaving them intct to
chew and poot polution into the air seems an additional strain on the
environment.

I am an Earth-loving, tree huggin carnivore who leaves the plants alive to
do their thing and chooses the methane passing meat sources.

niccolo difrancesco
(mostly a modest assertion)