[Sca-cooks] new york times cookbook 1961

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Sun Jul 27 13:40:47 PDT 2008

hello;

new york times cookbook

my daughter, happened upon a cookbook that a person
was giving away. the cookbook is copyright 1961 and
in excellent condition. i have been reading through
it and remember some of the recipes from my childhood.
i was 10 y.o. in 1961. thankfully, people have moved
on from the aspic craziness of the late 1950s and early
1960s.

it is interesting more from a historical point-of-view.
the culinary habits of people have changed significantly
in 47 years. the more basic recipes are pretty much the
same.

--
terry l. ridder ><>