[Sca-cooks] Silly season-birthdays

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:31:55 PDT 2008

My natal day is February 12.  That ... growing up ... was close enough to Valentines that gooey hearts abounded.  Never had a birthday party because

1) my brother was born February 3rd

2) my mothers fifth husband wroked construction and that is the downtime for construction workers ... never any money.

AND THEN

the SCA happened in my life

whereon I discovered Burrow Creek and then ESTRELLA.  Suddenly my birthday was being co-celebrated by about 500 - 5000 of my favorite folks!

I dont make all Estrellas, but I do try to.  Between work and life the last few years I have not made many.

Cheers

MalkinJo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.