[Sca-cooks] A question about venison

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 23:01:40 PDT 2008

Talana asked:

<<< I've been given some venison steaks, and am seeking suggestions
of how to season and cook them.  Does anyone have a favorite way of
preparing them? >>>

I know you didn't specifically ask for period venison recipes, but
there are some in this file in the Florilegium FOOD-MEAT section,
along with some general advice on cooking venison.

venison-msg       (48K)  1/15/08    Medieval and modern recipes for
venison.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas