[Sca-cooks] Tall cabinets and short people

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 12:19:30 PDT 2008

Indoors.  And maybe I'll just put glass in the doors for a display
area;  open shelves in earthquake country is just an engraved invitation
to breakage.  Rueful memories of 1994, which is why we don't have
ancestral china nor crystal.  But there's cool new stuff to be sure,
made by people we love.

Many thanks,
Sel.