[Sca-cooks] Groovy Camp oven

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 22:09:43 PDT 2008

Maria commented:

<<< Cool, Lainie.
If you can get the name off it, let us know.
I haven't used the Coleman, but have considered buying
it.  Now I know better.  Thanks also, Huette.  I
didn't know that about the Coleman.  Really good to
know. >>>

Yes. You can find other reviews, pro and con about the Coleman oven
in this file in the SCA-CAMPING section. I thought though, that I'd
heard they were no longer making it. There are a bunch of other
comments about camping ovens that might prove to be of interest. I'll
also be adding some of the info on the ovens discussed today and the
brand name of 'Lainie's oven if she finds it.

camp-ovens-msg    (58K)  6/25/06    Small period and SCA camp ovens.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com