[Sca-cooks] Period German Foods/Resources

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:15:03 PDT 2008

> Greetings, I pray you are all well and in fine spirits. After a long absense form the list, I've returned with a refreshed interest in period food and cooking.
>
> Please, to help aide some resent interest and research, I was hoping to pick ya'lls brain for Period German recipes/resources.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Molli Rose
> Meridies

Greetings!

I have been known to dabble in the German cuisine and would be happy
to assist you in any way I can. Here is a link to the German Feast
that I did:
http://www.loggiaserena.com//SCACookingPages/MidWinter2005/index.htm

I relied heavily on Mistress Gwen's work from Rumpoldt and the online
version of Welserin. I also own a facsimile of Rumpoldt and had hacked
my way through some translations. Any help I can render?

--
Serena da Riva