[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 7 09:19:36 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
The Pepperer's Guide had the same problems.  I had already decided I was
going out of business by the time it became an issue but I still make the
occasional order from Frontier so I;ve been keeping my eye out.

Thank you for letting me know they carry it in the smaller packages.  I know
of several people who will be happy to learn that.

Peyton  > > > > > > >

I was working with the Guild to try to get a big order over here . . .
didn't work out.  Frontier has a line of "trendy" pepper products in the
little grinder-top bottles.  Something like 2.25 ounces per jar . . . I can
get my catalog if you want more detailed info.

niccolo