[Sca-cooks] OOP-OT Squash

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 10:41:30 PDT 2008

Louise Smithson wrote:
> There is a long article here on zuccini
> http://tinyurl.com/6khnks
> Or you could wait until August 8th (National sneak zucchini onto your neighbors porch day).
> Helewyse

A former king and queen of Caid presented their excess large zukes to
everyone who made a presentation at court one day.  I got them back,
though, I made a quick ratatouille out of mine and brought it to the
Pelican meeting the next day.  I didn't see them eat any of it, come to
think of it, but none of it came home with me either.

Recipes later when I get home to the right recipe file.  A good English
"rat" and the local convent's pumpkin bread, which I suspect would be
equally good with any squash.

Selene