[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:52:25 PDT 2008

I received an attachment in Spanish today about the dangers of the drink
Red Bull. It said that it was more dangerous than an oriental fruit
syrup I bought a few years ago that could have killed me for my medical
condition but my dear friend who needed money and who was selling it had
no idea of the possible negative reactions like killing. me. Obviously I
found that out soon enough and my friend stopped selling it all together
as it is a product that should be administered under MD care should a
patient need it. Its called Noni or something like that.
According to the article I read today Red Bull is a better killer. You
can find articles supporting this in English on google and I am sure
y'all have lots more sites.
I do remember Red Bull in the frig and other tins promising energy. I
never liked them but who was I to fight the luxury of having my kids
home whenever.
Suey