[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 15:32:45 PDT 2008

<snip>

Agreed. Luckily for the manufacturers of these products, there are
millions upon millions of people in the world who don't give a hoot
what Americans think is bizarre or tasty. And considering some of the
things Americans don't think bizarre and do think tasty, this might not
be such a bad deal for anyone...

I completely agree that most people, (primarily Americans, I've found)
are fairly close-minded about trying new and different foods. We have a
rule in our house. You don't have to like it, you don't have to eat it
all, but you have to at least taste it. This also plays into my current
quest of "Period food tastes just as good as modern - depends on who's
cooking it!"

On the flip side, the idea of  eating "raw horseflesh" anything, much
less ice cream, makes my skin crawl... EWWWW

Suzanne
Ansteorra