[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 00:28:22 PDT 2008

Suzanne declared:

<<< On the flip side, the idea of  eating "raw horseflesh" anything,
much
less ice cream, makes my skin crawl... EWWWW >>>

raw horseflesh flavored ice cream? Or just raw horseflesh?  Who eats
raw horseflesh?

However, if it is just the "raw" part you have trouble with, here are
some period recipes in the FOOD-MEAT section of the Florilegium.

horse-recipes-msg (34K) 10/16/04    Period horse recipes. References.

I think the last horse processing plant in the U.S. was recently shut
down, so it may be difficult to find already processed horse meat.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com