[Sca-cooks] fruit perogies?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 01:00:45 PDT 2008

Marina mentioned:
<<< I know many of my friends have issues when I make strawberry, or
other
fruit perogies, and serve them with sour cream and a bit of salt.>>>

Fruit pierogies? I can't remember if we found period references or
recipes but I do remember discussing perogies on this list in the past.

pierogies-msg     (12K)  8/ 2/01    Stuffed dumplings/pies from
Eastern Europe.

Anyone know of fruit stuffed pierogies in period? Jadwiga?

Stefan
PS: Just got my latest Compleat Anachronist, and it was written by
Jadwiga! and Kiri had a part in it as well!  I've only had a chance
to glance through it so far, though.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com