[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Mon Jul 21 15:09:11 PDT 2008

I just wanted to chime on this. I do serve Vegetarian & Vegan dishes at my
feasts.... simply put, many are cost effective and with a couple of meat
dishes I can eliminate about 90% of food allergies and food restrictions. I
don't do it to specifically cater to these diners. (Side note: I find it
amazing I found a vegetarian up in Northeast PA since the start of hunting
season is a 'day off' for the schools.)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:00:42 -0700,  wrote:

>>Oh, don't get me started... and definitely don't get me started on
> vegans...
>
> They baffle me.

As to being baffled... I agree. I never want to smell like "food" to a
hungry beasty.

Euriol