[Sca-cooks] 50 feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 21 15:59:36 PDT 2008

Kingstaste wrote:
> Here is the website associated with the challenge:
>
> http://artsandsciences50.org/

To which Antonia replied:

<<< I very briefly considered 50 feasts, but I've slowed down a bit
these
days and I don't think I'd make it... >>>

Wow! Not surprising. Is there *anyone* on this who thinks they have
done 50 feasts, not just for something like this competition, but in
their entire SCA career? I'm not thinking of a week's worth of
cooking at Pennsic, but actual SCA feasts.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com