[Sca-cooks] 50 feasts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 18:54:15 PDT 2008

I joined 35 years ago next month and had I been really active throughout
that timespan (and not torn out the knee or taken time out to be a mom)
I would guess that I would easily have been past 50 feasts, revels,
dessert banquets,
lunches, etc. There are any number of people that probably help out in
5-6 kitchens
a year by making a course or doing a dish or two. Some people that do
only subtleties
will end up doing 3-4 a year. (How many marzipan items and for how many
occasions did Olwen craft in her days of madness?)
It all adds up.

Johnnae