[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Jul 22 18:30:11 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
An OPTION.  It doesn't automatically come with it.
And you probably have to pay for it, right?  I
wouldn't know since I don't go to Red Lobster.  I
can't eat anything cooked there because of the
proximity of the shellfish.
Maria
--- otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:
Okay, this is coming across very strong. I was replying to this

"I'm just wondering how many people have seen bay
> shrimp in a HOUSE salad, the salad that comes with
> dinner, not something that you order seperately."

I thought you were asking if there were other places that did that sort of
thing.

De