[Sca-cooks] Cooking steaks was Re: lethal drinks

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jul 23 05:29:13 PDT 2008

If you like plain soy sauce on your rice, Peyton, try mixing a 50/50
blend of soy sauce and vinegar and doing the same thing. I like that
well enough, that there have been times I've made up a batch of (pan)
fried fish (which it also goes well with) and rice3, just so I could
add the soy/ vnegar mixture ;-) It's something I learned from a
Philipino lady, and discovered I loved.