[Sca-cooks] teacup?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:47:59 PDT 2008

actually ... I literally used a 1850s tea cup (my mother collected cup ans dsaucer sets ... when I asked, I was presented with a WIDE variety to choose from so I chose a pretty rose patterned chine that had the name "Staffordshire" painted on the bottom).  I suspect 1/2 teacup is in the vicinity of 1/3 cup measuring cup.

cheers

MalkinJo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.