[Sca-cooks] Cooking steaks was Re: lethal drinks

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 07:25:01 PDT 2008

> And honestly, some of the soy sauce out there that people
> are using
> for this purpose is pretty unspeakable, too ;-).

Well, you can rest assured that I buy the good dark stuff from the Asian market down the street.  I tend to stand there tilting bottles so I can choose the one that best clings to the glass.

You can also rest assured that my white rice eating days are, for all intents and purposes, over so my barbarism is for the most part leashed.

However, if I do ever get to eat white rice again I will try it Phlip's way because that sounds yummy.

Peyton
still ;^D