[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 24 14:51:00 PDT 2008

Audrey Bergeron-Morin wrote:

>>I could count the number of
>>off-board requests I've ever had on the fingers of one hand.
>>

>Do you offer it? Around here, our announcements usually include a line
>similar to "There will be space for those who prefer to be off-board".
>Of course, a lot of off-boarders are off-board because they prefer to
>go to the restaurant...

Well... I suppose it's theoretically available, but we don't usually
mention it... honestly, though, most people here would think going to a
feast and not eating is a strange thing to do, unless you have severe
dietary restrictions.  (And for those with serious restrictions, they
tend to go with the "half price ticket and eat what you can" option).
Eating at a restaurant and then sitting at a feast and not eating would
be a *really* strange thing to do.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,