[Sca-cooks] Off to Pennsic

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:19:40 PDT 2008

Good Friends,
Just to let all of you know that I'm shutting down my computer shortly and
will not be available for the next two weeks...we'll return on August 10,
though I'll probably not check email until the 11th.

I look forward to seeing some of you there...and I hope the rest of you have
a great couple of weeks.  By the way, for those of you who will be there,
we're (the Known World Players) are presenting a musical, "Forbidden
Pennsic" on Friday evening of War Week at the Performing Arts Pavillion.  I
am part of the cast, and believe that it will be a lot of fun.  There will
be live accompaniement to the music.  For those of you unable to attend, I
understand that, by popular request, the production will be videotaped...not
sure when or how it will be available.

Take care, all of you...

Kiri
   Atlantia

PS:  If you're at Pennsic and want to visit, I'll be in N33, Barony of Dun
Carraig...a couple of doors down from Shadowclans' castle.