[Sca-cooks] Coronation was Not a bridesmaid this time...

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:58:25 PDT 2008

Traditionally, Ansteorra waits to see who is wins the crown then groups bid
on the event. Most of the time, not always, it is hosted by either the
incoming crown's home group or a group they have close affiliations with.
That being said, my guess is that it will probably be in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area, which should make getting a flight in fairly cheap/easy for
anyone who wants to fly in.

Ysabeau